Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving - GIVING


ThanksGIVING

“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 


A Prayer of Thankfulness

For today, I am grateful
For tomorrow, I am hopeful
For my life, I am blessed
I thank my ancestors for their labors and survival
I thank my contemporaries for their companionship
I thank my descendants for carrying me with them

For today  .  .  .  I do my best in all things
For tomorrow . . .  I honor and heal the environment
For my life . . . I work to be a healthy cell in the body of the Universe
I honor the journey of my life with conscious living
and honor the the lives of all I meet and those I will never know.

Copyright Abby Willowroot 2007

Write a prayer of your own for Thanksgiving or Gratitude:

No comments:

Post a Comment